Op zoek naar de Nederlandstalige-versie?
- Normal vaginal discharge is fluid, clear or white.
- Vaginal discharge changes due to the menstrual cycle, the birth control pill, sexual arousal, pregnancy and menopause.
- Do not wash your vagina with soap, vaginal rinses or other cleansers.
- Rinsing the genital area with lukewarm water in the shower and then patting it dry is enough.
- Do not use vaginal deodorant either.
- Dutch healthcare practices in general may differ from what you are used to in your home country. Learn more.