Op zoek naar de Nederlandstalige-versie?
- Good sleep habits help against tiredness. These include:
- Not drinking any coffee (caffeine) or alcohol in the evening.
- Switching off the TV, smartphone and tablet an hour before going to sleep.
- Taking good care of yourself helps too.
- Maintain a healthy diet. Choose mainly wholegrain products, pulses, vegetables, fruit, nuts and fish.
- Get enough exercise every day.
- Try to solve problems actively.
- Do you have any other symptoms? See your general practitioner
- Dutch healthcare practices in general may differ from what you are used to in your home country. Learn more.