Op zoek naar de Nederlandstalige-versie?
- When you are stressed, it helps to sort out what makes you tense and what gives you energy.
- Talk about it with someone you trust.
- Writing down what you’re worried about can also help.
- Try to take good care of yourself with a healthy diet, exercise/sports and enough relaxation.
- If you like, try relaxation exercises or mindfulness.
- Your GP or practice nurse can support you.
- Dutch healthcare practices in general may differ from what you are used to in your home country. Learn more.