Op zoek naar de Nederlandstalige-versie?
- Lower back pain can start suddenly or more slowly.
- The most important thing is to stay active and keep moving as usual.
- Avoid sitting in the same position for a long time.
- Keep doing your daily activities (housekeeping, work and hobbies).
- Doing exercises can help you feel better.
- Try to reduce your stress.
- The symptoms will usually improve within a month.
- Dutch healthcare practices in general may differ from what you are used to in your home country. Learn more.