Op zoek naar de Nederlandstalige-versie?
- Chest pain or pressure can be related to muscles, oesophagus, stomach, heart, lungs or stress.
- See your GP to find out what’s causing your chest pain.
- Call immediately if you have chest pain or pressure with any of these symptoms:
- The pain or pressure starts suddenly during physical activity or stress. The pain does not go away when you sit quietly.
- You are also nauseous and sweating.
- You are breathing faster and are short of breath.
- You have a fever.
- Dutch healthcare practices in general may differ from what you are used to in your home country. Learn more.